Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 6- Best Make-up From Cover Girl



I guess you can call this a review. This is the best make-up from CG (Cover Girl.) For me, I use a lot of CG because it works very well.

I told you before, I usually use 3 different mascaras. If I use CG mascara I only use 1. My favorite CG mascara is Lashblast Volume Blasting Mascara. It NEVER clumps. It lengths and thickens my lashes. It does not smudge/flake, and it does not run down in heat. Sometimes when I put on this mascara, I don't put on any thing else on my eyes.

About the eyeliner, I am IN LOVE with basically all the liquid ones. Lineexact Liquid Liner works very well for me. It is use to apply on your water line. It stays on all day. It dries very fast. I usually use water liner on my top lid. I put pencil on the water liner but that is just me.

CG Smoky Shadowblast is amazing. It does not clump on my lids. People tell me they don't like it and it clumps. If you don't like it that is because you use it wrong. First you put on a primer then you put on the Smoky Shadowblast. And when you put Smoky Shadowblast on don't put too much on. It works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment