Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 4- Clean Face

Everyone has acne. There is a good way to treat it. First every morning wash your face with ANY soap. And then every night was your face with soap. I scrub my face with soap, but that is just me.

I also use acne products. I do not break out a lot. There are people who have very greasy face's so soap really helps that. About the products, I ask my doctor for a special skin type acne medication. I was so happy when she prescribed it, and then I found out the price. It was 90. I bought it and I hoped it worked. Turned out, not the best so I finished the bottle and went looking for a new product.

Turns out Clean and Clear is amazing, and so is Aveeno. Neutrogena works well too. I recommend any acne products from Clean and Clear. I like Aveeno's face scrub. Neutrogena Wave is great. It takes all the dirt off my face. I have used Neutrogena moisturizer and they make my skin soft and smooth.

Everyone THINKS proactive works. The truth is, IT IS SHIT!!!!! I have used it, and I had no result what so ever. On top, it made my skin dry, and made it peel off. Also, if I forgot to use it, I would break out a lot. I just threw the bottles out, and I did not even finish them. I don't know, but maybe proactive was not for my skin type. But I know I will never buy that crap again.

I use mud masks as well. Deep Sea Premier has every excellent salt acne fighting masks. Okay, yes so some of the masks from DSP are 200 but they are worth it. The salt mask I used was 170, and the container it came in was big. DSP is not only masks but a lot of products for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment