This is my blog for make-up. Yes, mostly known as PROJECT 365.
The Basics:
So I have decided to pursue my project. I thought long and hard about the topic. At first, I wanted to do something not as a blog but in person. Then it came to me. Why not do a make-up blog. Which is where I am now. The start. I was inspired by MANY things to do this.
When:
No, the project did not start. This is just the lead to it. On the first day, I will post DAY whatever and the title with it is. I have some ideas for some of my looks and tips. Some of my looks were inspired from other people. Also, I am going to do some of my friends make-up. So some days it will be a guest or me or just some tips or what products I use.
This, is just some background info. I will include pictures of my make-up when I am done. I am not sure if I will post videos with it. I might just put pictures and give some steps as well.
Note:
I am hoping to get this going soon. I want to stick to this goal. I hope it comes through. If anything and I can not post, I will make a blog saying my topic of the make-up and a huge thing that says will be changed. =) Not only will I do the face but I am going to try to get nails in with that as well. =)
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment